RESTORATIVE DENTISTRYWe welcome you with warm smiles to our practice!
“Restorative dentistry” is the term dental professionals use to explain how they replace missing or damaged teeth. Fillings, crowns (“caps”), bridges and implants are common restorative options. The goal is to bring back your natural smile and prevent future oral health issues.
Why restorative dentistry procedures are important
- Filling empty spaces in the mouth helps keep teeth properly aligned
- Replacing teeth makes it easier to maintain good oral care habits to help prevent plaque build-up and the problems plaque can lead to
- Missing teeth can affect your health, appearance
Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Today’s advanced dental treatments and materials can make a real difference, and the skill, experience, and commitment of our practice — using a unique combination of science and artistry — can literally redesign your smile.
Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
These procedures include:
TOOTH COLORED FILLING REPLACEMENT
Tips for taking care of your restorative dentistry work
- Brush your teeth thoroughly twice a day.
- Electric toothbrushes can help remove plaque from your teeth and restorative work.
- Make sure to floss around your teeth, dental implants, crowns, and bridges every day.
- Try not to chew on hard or sticky foods. These can damage your implant, bridge, or crown.
- Use an antibacterial mouthwash to help fight plaque bacteria around restorative work.
Piedmont Dental Associates is your Troutman dentist
Our friendly, dedicated, and energetic team is committed to working with you and your family to create a positive experience every time you visit our practice.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality comprehensive oral care to all patients in a timely, professional and respectful manner. We strive to have a positive impact on the quality of life for our patients and for the community.
YOUR TROUTMAN DENTIST
Piedmont Dental Associates provides Family Dentistry, Advanced Prosthodontics, and Maxillofacial Prosthetics to Troutman and surrounding area. LEARN MORE
PIEDMONT DENTAL PATIENTS
New Patient Forms
Emergency Dental Care
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Visit our Hickory Location
Visit our Ferguson Location
Visit our Salisbury Location
Visit our Mocksville Location